Friday, Mar 11, 2016
Help to buy is riddled with loopholes that the privileged can easily exploit
"And rather than address the root causes of the housing crisis speculation, a lack of supply, a stilted economy and the collapse of the social rented sector politicians opt to prop up an unsustainable housing market with state cash, to mollify homeowners who are understandably nervous of negative equity. "
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines