Monday, Feb 15, 2016
16 years of supply hitting the market all at once, at prices nobody left standing can afford
So how will this market be cleared?
"LonRes, the data analysis firm, reckons 54,000 homes are planned or under construction in the smartest areas of the capital, with most of them priced at £1 million or more. This is even though only 3900 homes were sold at more than £1 million in the whole of 2014 in these districts."
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines