Tuesday, Feb 23, 2016
The trouble is Help to Buy just isnt helping
"State loans and mortgage guarantees are, in the end, policies that support housing demand at a time when the Governments focus ought to be trained, laser-like, on increasing housing supply. At best, they are a distraction. And the overwhelming likelihood remains that this policy has made the UKs housing crisis worse. Help to Buy has not helped."
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines