Sunday, Feb 21, 2016
But even if you do pay Landlords will throw you out.
Watched a couple of episodes of this Saturday afternoon.
Misleading title - Should have been "Makes no difference if you pay because you will still get evicted".
Worst case was three evictions of families with no real notice from the same road. All were up to date
with the rent and while aware that court proceedings had started weren't expecting the Bailiffs around.
The rumoured reason for the evictions - The landlord had decided they could get more money renting
the properties as emergency housing so was throwing out the existing long term tenants !!!!
Noticeable that in none of the programs did we actually get to see a landlord.
I'm sure Mrs T didn't intend "Right to Buy" to end up like this.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines