Monday, Feb 15, 2016
Asking prices are *not* selling prices; Cheap FLS cash continues to prop up housing
UK property asking prices have hit an all-time record high of almost £300,000, new data suggests.
House sellers so far this month have been seeking an average of £299,287 across England and Wales, according to property website Rightmove.
The figure is an increase of £8,324 or 2.9 per cent from the average asking price in January, and is £2,738 above the previous all-time high set in October 2015.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines