Tuesday, Feb 16, 2016
Anti money laundering checks finally coming to a despot near you...
ATED - Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings - was brought in as an attempt to get anonymous landowners to 'fess up. Not surprisingly, many chose to pay £200k+ per year to hide their identity. Will it come to pass that folk can no longer hide their ill gotten gains in broad (if intermittent and watery) daylight?
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines