Monday, Mar 04, 2013
Taxpayers Allinace condemsn Bank Bailouts
Regulators and politicians need to be held to account for using taxpayers money to bail out banks.
There is no prospect of getting any of the cash back.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines