Monday, Mar 04, 2013
Game Changing collapse of GBP vs USD
Well, check out the chart above, and you will see that the recent drop in Sterling looks like a break out from the more stable pattern that has characterized Sterling's stability against the USD to circa 1.55 USD to the pound since its COLLAPSE in 2008 from 2-USD to the pound to 1.4. Looks like our trade surplus with America and the rest of the world is about to increase and maybe our deficit with the EU is about ti reduce, but hold your hat for significant internal inflation and a sudden drop in Sterling. This correction is the medicine, but remember that loose monetary policy made it necessary in the first place. Got gold?
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines