Monday, Feb 25, 2013
Vaguely house price related article
Property sales in the UK were slightly higher in January than during the same month a year earlier, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) figures show.
There were 64,490 completed sales during the month, up from 60,530 in January 2012.
This was well down on December, although there is always a drop in the first month of the year.
However, seasonally adjusted data shows that activity was similar to levels in December.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines