Friday, Feb 01, 2013
Apart from the obvious moral of not voting Labour for a decade before your own retirement, the staggering pension deficit surprise continues apace. I liked this idea by the pensions funds....it must be them right..." suggest the Bank of England use QE money to buy overvalued PFI and infrastructure assets from banks then sell them to pension funds at a lower price, unburdening banks and giving pension funds a good long-term asset in one action." Unfortunately unless the BoE discovers how to make fake teeth gum glue digitally, there doesn't seem to be much room to manoeuvre.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines