Monday, Feb 25, 2013
Over two-thirds of properties in Notting Hill area sold to foreign buyers
Since the Budget, overseas buyers have dominated the prime West London market. Currency is a big factor: prices in prime London have increased by 30% over the past five years for domestic buyers using Sterling. However, in Euros, prices have only increased by 16%, and by just 4% for those purchasing with US Dollars.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines