Friday, Feb 01, 2013
Now a Dutch bank falls over (yes, property related)
"SNS Reaal, the fourth-biggest financial institution in the Netherlands with about 134 billion euros in assets last year, was hit by losses at its property unit and has been trying for months to sell assets"
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines