Sunday, Feb 24, 2013
Forget the first time buyer new builds then
New research suggests that period properties tend to see four times as big an increase in house prices as newbuild homes the same areas.
That’s a big difference for today’s first-time buyers, who have to stretch their finances further than earlier generations to get onto the property ladder
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines