Friday, Jan 04, 2013
Will foreclosures rise in 2013?
"Almost a million people are resorting to high-interest 'pay day' loans to make ends meet after falling behind on housing payments". says Shelter, and "Nearly eight million people in Britain are struggling to keep up with mortgage or rent payments each month". (...this could be true, I know people struggling to pay rent & mortgages after spending hundreds on cheap Taiwanese Christmas presents for their kids).
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines