Friday, Jan 04, 2013
Not good advertising for Gilts
Gilts yields just went up over 2%. This guy, has announced he has dumped all of his gilt holdings because they are going to get slaughtered and moved into equities. Also advises readers that as they don't legally have to purchase an annuity any more they shouldn't do so. Hmm. Not exactly what the government debt issuing office wants people to read. Canadian Carney may feel he has misjudged his new position if he is forced to raise interest rates soon after landing at the airport.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines