Saturday, Jan 26, 2013
Move house, fit new bathroom but don't pay your mortgage off
Apparently we don't move house often enough as a society and are failing to invest in new bathrooms every time we move, if we fixed these two minor issues all will be well. But one thing we must not do is pay off our mortgages early as this deprives the economy of money we could have otherwise spent on stuff.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines