Sunday, Jan 06, 2013
In a zombie economy.
Mail: Britain faces slowest housing market recovery on record with some property prices not set to peak again until 2021
Homeowners in Wales will not see prices recover fully for eight years. Prices in London should hit 2007 prices next year.
Property prices could take another eight years to recover from the recession and regain their 2007 value, according to forecasts by an estate agent. Homeowners in Wales, North Yorkshire and the North West will wait the longest to see the value of their property return to pre-recession value according to Knight Frank. In Wales, prices won't return to their average peak of £154,696 until 2021 with the current market value more than £20,000 down to less than £132,000.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines