Friday, Jan 04, 2013
HPC this year?
Britain's recent food price rises are "just the tip of the iceberg," and consumers should brace themselves for "massive" hikes in some commodities this year.
On a completely different topic with no connection to housing.
If any readers took advantage of the offer in October 2012 of 4% AER interest on the Lloyds TSB Vantage current account, I suggest that you check what interest you are receiving.
I don’t know whether this was an individual branch problem or across the branch network but thanks to errors by Lloyds, I have learned that a number of customers are receiving 3% rather than 4%.
After a good rollicking, Lloyds admitted they have a problem with staff not understanding how to set up these accounts therefore it might be in your interests to check.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines