Friday, Jan 04, 2013
Going behind the BOE's latest report
Although the overall numbers hide some large regional differences as prices in London rose by 0.7% -is the London property bubble fading?- whilst Northern Ireland saw prices fall by 8.2% in 2012, continuing the heavy falls seen there. A little more of this would make London prices overall treble those in Northern Ireland.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines