Sunday, Dec 23, 2012
What does 2013 hold?
"House prices to stay in doldrums for 2013
According to this article published a few days ago, this is the “unanimous” opinion of EAs and property consultants.
Who would have thought, at the time of the credit crunch 5 years ago, that this is where we’d be in now? Somehow, the powers that be have managed to keep prices from crashing. So why should the next year (or 5) be any different?
At this festive time of year I thought it might be fun to ask the users of HPC to post their views on what 2013 holds. I suggest breaking this down into categories and being as brief as possible:
1. What will happen to house prices in 2013?
2. Top 3 (in order) reasons why I believe this will be the case
3. What, realistically, might change all that and lead to a real HPC in 2012?
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines