Friday, Dec 07, 2012
Two men have become the first in Britain to be jailed for land banking fraud today after conning elderly and vulnerable people out of £3million.
Well, this has been ravaging for years and I can still see thousands land bank ads on rightmove. I am shocked that only one is caught so far. Crime really pays, I suppose.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines