Thursday, Dec 27, 2012
The Only Way is Essex!
"Southend-on-Sea recorded the biggest rise in house prices across Britain this year, as homes close to London saw double digit increases, while prices in the North continued to lag behind". (aaah! it's NOT Brentwood, sorry!).
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines