Sunday, Dec 02, 2012
The "Cliff" will affect the UK and it's worsening debt position
"US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has pressed Republicans to offer specifics on deficit reduction, though he admitted that he "can't promise" that the country won't fall off a looming "fiscal cliff" of sharp tax hikes and spending cuts".
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines