Wednesday, Dec 26, 2012
Research by ING Direct
"One in ten pensioners in Britain has sold or downsized their home to help make ends meet, according to research. Cash-strapped Britons are reassessing their retirement plans because of the state of the economy, according to a survey of 1,000 adults in 12 European countries, which found that more people in this country are planning to use their property to fund their pension than in most other European nations"
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines