Monday, Dec 24, 2012
Hometrack Monthly Results and Forecast
"House prices fell for a sixth month in December. Prices in England and Wales slipped 0.1 percent, the same as November, the property researcher said in a statement today. It forecast that values will fall 1 percent next year after a 0.3 percent decline this year. London will outperform the national market, though price growth will moderate to 2 percent".
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines