Thursday, Nov 15, 2012
Affordability will also affect house prices
"UK retail sales fell by more than expected in October as shoppers cut back on food and clothing purchases, official data shows". "In October, sales of clothes and shoes fell 2.3% on the month. Food stores reported the biggest monthly decline in sales since November 2011",
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines