Saturday, Apr 07, 2012
I think it was about ten years ago that I heard about the scam of disowning children/early adults in order for them to qualify for social housing.
IMO government panic stations, no money to pay and no housing available. I think though that as a lot of people probably now realise, that if you can't get social housing with a family, then you have no chance as a single person without children, and that the effort of staying out of the workforce long enough to get subsidised housing is no longer worth it, so possibly more support for this than would be recognised. Guardian screams about people without family or backup but I am sure this is for people with family and alternative accomodation.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines