Monday, Mar 26, 2012
Housing troubles in Hungary
“I thought it’d be sold in the blink of an eye,” the 47- year-old geography teacher said. “I can see now how naïve I was. It feels like a cruel joke by fate.” Real-estate transactions fell to 90,000 in 2011 from 270,000 at the market’s peak in 2003. (-66%) What HPC?
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines