Wednesday, Nov 09, 2011
A woeful property market
Mindful Money Blog: Shaun Richards: The UK Housing Market stagnates in nominal terms but is falling in real or inflation adjusted terms
Richards is definitely not a HPCer in his outlook towards the role of house prices in the economy: "Lest we forget recoveries from recessions are usually not only accompanied by an improving house market but are in fact at least partly driven by them." Nevertheless, I think it's worth looking at Richard's overview of where the housing market is now - even if he seems to regret that the cost of living might fall for the priced out. The comments are worth a look if you have the time as well.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines