Sunday, Jun 26, 2011
Greece should default
Michael Hudson, professor of economics at University of Missouri, adviser to governments, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Latvia and Iceland, on why the Greeks should default, cancel all debt and impose a land tax. Quite long but very readable.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines