Thursday, Feb 26, 2009
What is this 'Debit Card' you speak of?
Here is the part where a debit card is explained in simple man's terms:
"They can be used for most kinds of transactions and cash withdrawals from ATMs, but unlike credit cards, which rely on borrowed money, they function like electronic chequebooks by drawing only on whatever cash is available in current accounts."
This is the funniest thing I ever read. I have been bashing my head on a wall for a long time asking, "why, oh, why can we only spend money on credit when I have it in my bank?"
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines