Thursday, Sep 25, 2008
Huge, informative essay from Webster G Tarpley
Webster G. Tarpley is author of NYT Bestseller, "Obama, the Postmodern Coup" - "The mass of world derivatives is between $1 and $2 quadrillion. This sum is so large that it dwarfs the total value of the entire planet earth and all those who live here. It represents an insatiable black hole which is capable of putting an end, not just to civilization, but the human life itself." (Liquidised and invested in real assets, you will see hyper inflation that would make Zimbabwe look like a model of Monetary Conservatism) "The moral choice could not be clearer: humanity will either destroy the derivatives bubble in our time, or the derivatives bubble will surely destroy humanity. Those are the stakes in the current exercise."
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines