Tuesday, Apr 15, 2008
What options are available?
"It is a fair bet that the bankers pressed for urgent help to resolve the credit crunch, and the prime minister stayed on the fence. But if the government did decide to take more action - what options does it have?"
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines