HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

Renovated terraced house for sale:

Bull Close Rd, Guide Price 99,995 - 109,995
Posted Image

Nice little house, was on for c.115k. Recently. I think this house, and the one next door, were previously council houses but due to the cost to Norwich City Council to bring them up to standard, they were sold in auction. I believe that the two houses sold for around 75k.

Can't see any propective buyer wanting to pay more than 99,995 for it though. The lack of parking outside puts me off.
Insecure Tenant

#137 DementedTuna

DementedTuna

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:39 AM

That one looks alright, I used to live a few doors down from it. Nice enough place as long as you understand "if it gets left in your garden, it's getting nicked".

My landlord was a slimy maths teacher that lost his job about a year ago for having sex with a few too many 16 year olds. Got a couple of them pregnant too.

Now, not saying that *all* landlords are bad... but you gotta admit, that's a pretty killer anecdotal. :P

He owned a few terraces on that road, if I recall. Wonder if he owns that one, too...

Edited by DementedTuna, 18 February 2011 - 09:40 AM.

#138 MattW

MattW

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:35 AM

Not a terraced house per se but this 'doer upper' in North Norwich caught my eye. Not in a great area tbh but it is a fairly large 4 bedroomed house with a massive back garden for a five figure sum. (GP: 85 - 100k)

I think this 4 bedroomed house is perhaps leasehold or maybe flying freehold as the upstairs extends above the property immediately to the right. In fact, the property to the right is a ground floor flat. Bit of an unusual design.

Posted Image

4 bed ex-LA house GP 85-100k
Insecure Tenant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users