Monopoly

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:35 PM

You can watch it here later on.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/
When you see the bandwagon its too late....

#18 Daft Boy

Daft Boy

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

...and FP said that british growth figures were incorrect and almost said the recession word. He said that Brown had no hope whatsoever of containing the HP crash because the US, Spain, Australia et al., were all unable to contain it. FP said we have the highest domestic debt levels in the world and basically all is lost. Gulp. :(

On a lighter note he did forecast 10% drop this year with 40% drop over next three years. A bit optimistic I think. Still softly softly catchee monkee. I don't think joe public is ready for the truth just yet. Best to drip feed the misery :lol:
In the dark depths of the lunatic asylum the daft boy is king............Shakespeare

"{C}{C}{C}{C}{C}{C}The Victorians used to find the idiots, lunatics and imbeciles via the census forms. Today we rely on the financial and housing markets to find them {C}{C}".........Daft Boy 2007

"Forget financial charts. We are in uncharted waters. That means what it says on the box. It is foolhardy to try to navigate the South China Sea with a chart of the Solent. It's no good looking over the back of the vessel to get your heading. That is why so many people are ending up on the rocks. Make for a safe haven to protect yourself or you may suffer a big loss". Trust me. I am a licenced boatman...........Daft Boy 2007

#19 Kinky John

Kinky John

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

Excellent - can't wait!

The day the crack-pot doom monger's become the lauded people who actually predicted it was all going to end, is the day the bubble dies! Sentiment turns like a super-tanker full of poo

#20 dreamOn120k

dreamOn120k

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

Today has really been the day the public got the message, hasn't it? It's funny, because I was convinced that it would be in 3 weeks time when the Nationwide figures go year on year negative.

Get with it Paddles, this is an HPC at internet speed. 125% mortgages will be back in 3 weeks, quickly followed by a national shortage of hair gel.

#21 Not Long Now

Not Long Now

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:48 PM

Excellent - can't wait!

The day the crack-pot doom monger's become the lauded people who actually predicted it was all going to end, is the day the bubble dies! Sentiment turns like a super-tanker full of poo

Yeah, but we haven't hit the spring bounce yet have we?

It's a proven fact that global warming has delayed spring until March 2017.

#22 Kinky John

Kinky John

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:56 PM

Yeah, but we haven't hit the spring bounce yet have we?

It's a proven fact that global warming has delayed spring until March 2017.

As I said, sentiment is like a supertanker full of poo.

poo starts to smell really bad in spring....

*edited for context*

Edited by Kinky John, 08 April 2008 - 08:57 PM.

#23 garybug

garybug

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:59 PM

10 o'clock news on now - worth a peek... ;)

Frank Hovis - May 4 2008, 02:55 PM. "[These people] seems outraged that nobody wants to come along and make the same mistake as them."

#24 chichi

chichi

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

It may be time to start high fiving and punching the air singing victory chants

It is time to write to the local papers to discredit the reckless labour government for putting us in the position. Just in time for the May election of course. :)
Stephen fry for pope.

#25 tigsrenting

tigsrenting

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

My one reservation was no mention made of the HPC web-site (unless I missed it).

I thought I saw HPC flash up on the screen when FP was talking.

Again well done FP.

#26 Daft Boy

Daft Boy

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:15 PM

10 o'clock news on now - worth a peek... ;)

No sign. FPs comments not really suitable for family viewing :lol:
In the dark depths of the lunatic asylum the daft boy is king............Shakespeare

"{C}{C}{C}{C}{C}{C}The Victorians used to find the idiots, lunatics and imbeciles via the census forms. Today we rely on the financial and housing markets to find them {C}{C}".........Daft Boy 2007

"Forget financial charts. We are in uncharted waters. That means what it says on the box. It is foolhardy to try to navigate the South China Sea with a chart of the Solent. It's no good looking over the back of the vessel to get your heading. That is why so many people are ending up on the rocks. Make for a safe haven to protect yourself or you may suffer a big loss". Trust me. I am a licenced boatman...........Daft Boy 2007

#27 beefheart

beefheart

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:21 PM

If I were FP i would put finger to mouth ,look at camera and say something along the lines of

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Edited by beefheart, 08 April 2008 - 09:22 PM.

#28 Guest_anorthosite_*

Guest_anorthosite_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

Any idea which programme it was on?

#29 dances with sheeple

dances with sheeple

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,987 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:00 PM

If I were FP i would put finger to mouth ,look at camera and say something along the lines of

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Now Now children.

#30 Daft Boy

Daft Boy

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:02 PM

Any idea which programme it was on?

BBC news 24 at about 2040 tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users