HOLA441
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

I for one expect a house consisting of 600 tons of Yellow, Heavy Bricks to fall in value over coming weeks.

Perhaps down from about $582,000 to about $540,000 for a 600 ton house.

I feel the expectations of demand for bricks for such a house is going to decline. Future expectations of price growth might have reached a turning point today.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Steve Cook
I for one expect a house consisting of 600 tons of Yellow, Heavy Bricks to fall in value over coming weeks.

Perhaps down from about $582,000 to about $540,000 for a 600 ton house.

I feel the expectations of demand for bricks for such a house is going to decline. Future expectations of price growth might have reached a turning point today.

:lol:.....I get it..... :lol:

Steve

Edited by Steve Cook

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Steve Cook

I personally feel that there has been a speculative bubble is the market for shiny yellow bricked houses and that due to BBs tacit admission of a deflationary recession just on the horizon and his laughable suggestion to the lenders that they should give houses of the non-yellow bricked variety away for free.....all commodities (yellow bricked houses in particular) will crash and burn somewhat over the coming weeks. At least this means that it will be unlikely that the FED will try to repossess people's yellow bricked houses like they did in the 30s.

Steve

Edited by Steve Cook

HOLA449
HOLA4410
I personally feel that there has been a speculative bubble is the market for shiny yellow bricked houses and that due to BBs tacit admission of a deflationary recession just on the horizon and his laughable suggestion to the lenders that they should give houses away for free.....all commodities (yellow bricked houses in particular) will crash and burn somewhat over the coming weeks..

Steve

I'm sorry Steve, I have to disagree. Shiny yellow bricks are historically underpriced if one takes into account inflation. Adjusting accordingly, I fully expect them bricks to pave the way to the moon and back. But just don't touch ETF bricks, only physical, ok?

HOLA4411
I'm sorry Steve, I have to disagree. Shiny yellow bricks are historically underpriced if one takes into account inflation. Adjusting accordingly, I fully expect them bricks to pave the way to the moon and back. But just don't touch ETF bricks, only physical, ok?

I'll fight them on the beaches (of the Sea of Tranquility) before I let them pave over my paradise and put up any parking lots up here young fella me lad.

HOLA4412
Guest Steve Cook

I'm sorry, I can't keep this up....its made me laugh so hard a bit of wee came out..... :lol::lol::lol:

Steve

Edited by Steve Cook

HOLA4413
I'll fight them on the beaches (of the Sea of Tranquility) before I let them pave over my paradise and put up any parking lots up here young fella me lad.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter* in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain....

* NB: not shiny stuff related, I hope.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I personally feel that there has been a speculative bubble is the market for shiny yellow bricked houses and that due to BBs tacit admission of a deflationary recession just on the horizon and his laughable suggestion to the lenders that they should give houses of the non-yellow bricked variety away for free.....all commodities (yellow bricked houses in particular) will crash and burn somewhat over the coming weeks. At least this means that it will be unlikely that the FED will try to repossess people's yellow bricked houses like they did in the 30s.

Steve, didn't you say just a few days ago that you expected shiny yellow metal bricks to increase in value quite massively in the coming days. Something about a "gut feeling" IIRC.

What's changed?

Edit: Ah yes, here it is: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry996362

Edited by Bobsta

HOLA4416
Guest Steve Cook

I sold all my yellow bricked real estate 2 weeks ago. Too exciting for me. I know...i know...I'm a wuss.....

Fair play to all of you hardcore property developers out there though......I bet you b*ggers make a fortune......

Steve

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
I sold all my yellow bricked real estate 2 weeks ago. Too exciting for me. I know...i know...I'm a wuss.....

Fair play to all of you hardcore property developers out there though......I bet you b*ggers make a fortune......

Steve

I've still got all mine in BV*... it'll be staying there for a while yet :)

* That's www.brickvault.com by the way... to avoid any confusion...

Edited by sossij

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest Steve Cook
Steve, didn't you say just a few days ago that you expected shiny yellow metal bricks to increase in value quite massively in the coming days. Something about a "gut feeling" IIRC.

What's changed?

Edit: Ah yes, here it is: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry996362

Your'e right. That was just the pessimist in me thinking that would just be my luck given I had just sold all of my bricks.

A kind of pre-event defense mechanism if you like. That way...when/if it happened, I could console myself with the hollow smugness of saying "well, there you go see, I said it was going to go up".... <_<

Yes...i know.....very sad...... :lol:

Steve

Edited by Steve Cook

HOLA4424
HOLA4425