House Price Crash Forum

Gmtv Vote: Do You Think We're On The Verge Of A House Price Crash?

annylou

HOLA441
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
I voted too.

36.63% say no crash

Surely a crash is a contrarian standpoint to most homeowners. People are voting for what they want probably and not what they believe because most people dont understand it.

I certainly dont understand why I didnt crash in 2004 etc, well I do - coz banks and government diddled about with it. May be they will again for a while - like cutting interest rates :)

And honestly who votes on these things anyway.

HOLA447
People are voting for what they want probably and not what they believe because most people dont understand it.

Thats exactly what I thought. I'm guessing we'll all be voting and BTL will be voting the other way, with most GMTV viewers not giving a stuff or not understanding fully.

If we can get a good result read out on air (I assume they will air it?) then it may make them think.

Currently: 65.15% in our favour and 34.85% against.

HOLA448
Thats exactly what I thought. I'm guessing we'll all be voting and BTL will be voting the other way, with most GMTV viewers not giving a stuff or not understanding fully.

If we can get a good result read out on air (I assume they will air it?) then it may make them think.

I am not able to access a telly. Can someone post it on youtube?

I would like to see Kate and Andrew's faces when they read it out. :D

HOLA449

Quite right Craig, come on guys get voting theres enough of you on here to make a big difference to the vote and to give the sheeple a nasty taste of reality :lol:

HOLA4410

Admittedly tho they did get done for fixing phone votes and actually taking money off people.

Do we not think in this forum of conspiracy and gloom that someone somewhere will fiddle the results if it is looking too bad.

Wouldn't want people chokeing on their cornflakes.

HOLA4411
Admittedly tho they did get done for fixing phone votes and actually taking money off people.

Do we not think in this forum of conspiracy and gloom that someone somewhere will fiddle the results if it is looking too bad.

Wouldn't want people chokeing on their cornflakes.

It's not vote fixing, is it? Deleting browser cookies after each vote so that you can vote again might be.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I have cast my vote.

Badly worded question IMHO "...on the verge of a HPC"

We have passed the verge some time ago and are well and truly in it.

Final verdict should be interesting

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Bear in mind that most people watching GMTV will be the types of people who aren't at work therefore probably living in rented or accomodation benefits... So it's in there interest of a crash...

If you are on benefits do you care if there is a crash or not ? A lot of property round the corner from me is inflated due to the council buying the housing stock for people to watch GMTV - /end rant.

Lots of people in council houses have made sums that they could have only dreamt of 15 years ago by HPI so maybe i am wrong - it has been known.

HOLA4423
If you are on benefits do you care if there is a crash or not ? A lot of property round the corner from me is inflated due to the council buying the housing stock for people to watch GMTV - /end rant.

Lots of people in council houses have made sums that they could have only dreamt of 15 years ago by HPI so maybe i am wrong - it has been known.

If you are on benefits I would say yes you might care if there was a crash, Even people on benefits can be optimistic and at some point might want to buy or be in a position to buy.

e.g. If I had no deposit whatsoever and lived at home and was 15 again and I watched GMTV I would definately vote for a crash as one day I might be in a position to buy and would want to pay less.....

I would say it is very much in everyones interest apart from a VI's of course because all they can see is pound notes, even if they dont exist yet.

Edited by pablovblack

HOLA4424

Don't they charge you a nasty fee to ring these GMTV voting lines?

Sorry, but I doubt GMTV or SKY give a toss what people think, and the HPC happens or doesn't happen regardless of votes.

It's like those daytime shows which have a telephone competition with a stupidly easy answer that most people would know.

GMTV and others just pose these touchy questions on sensitive subjects to get their dirty hands on callers' revenue.

Not knocking anyone... just I'd rather save all my cash as a future FTB, than give it to some trashy ITV show.

HOLA4425
Not knocking anyone... just I'd rather save all my cash as a future FTB, than give it to some trashy ITV show.

Could be worse you could have just given £30 of your deposit to your local council in a parking charge due to the councils monpoly of locking down any street in the radius of the hospital.......

B@st@rds I dont think I have ever been as mad.