182 replies to this topic

#181 brainclamp

brainclamp

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

God, are you still alive? What a crying shame.

LOL.. Hows that crash you have been waiting for coming about? Still renting and facing rising rents per chance? Seems to me, like the idiot awards, in which people are given awards for the most stupid self inflicted accidental death, (thus doing us all a favour by removing themselves from the genepool) maybe there should be a similar idiot awards for this forum - there still seems to be plenty of similar old fools around on this board who still can't connect that when unlimited immigration means hundreds of thousands of new people in the UK every year need housing, that houseprices and rents go up. Maybe its good they are so limited mentally, as with a few extra IQ points, they may well work out that THEY are the ones paying 1000's per year just in housing benefit taxes alone to landlords to house them and then start to resent it as they are not only paying their own inflated rent, but the rents of others - keeping them unable to afford housing.

(Housing benefit is about a incredible 1000 per worker in taxes, but not all workers are paying it)

Luckly, posters like Pond321 show that there's no fool like an old fool, so no danger there for landlords!.

Edited by brainclamp, 21 October 2011 - 07:08 PM.

[b]Brainclamp's Forecasts
2003 - Stealth Mass immigration means you have no chance in the labour or property markets (in the face of economists calling for drops).
2004 - HPI will continue with mass immigration. Modern Day serfdom will eventually result with a population register, resulting in your labour, taxes, controlled and owned by an connected elite. Inequality and mobility will collapse - maybe worse than 100 years ago. http://news.independ...icle2776936.ece
2005 - HPI will rise at least 10% as millions stream in.
2007 - Mass immigration will now result in rising crime levels will unfold as the labour market is mismatched. Property will get even more unaffordable (as credit is withdrawn from ordinary people).

The past and the future?
Society divided into landlords connected to the state and high paid state jobs, immense equity, and tenants labouring under a population register and ID cards, owned by the state and its minions.

332AD European Law Edict "Any person in whose possession a tenant that belongs to another is found not only shall restore the aforesaid tenant to his place of origin but also shall assume the ID card tax for this man for the time that he was with him. Tenants who meditate flight may be bound with chains and reduced to a servile condition and forced to work" (Constantine)

http://www.britannic...ssed-in-serfdom

ID cards bill approved by the house of commons / UK information commissioner uneasy about plans for a population register / 82 yr old pensoner manhandled, detained under anti-terror laws by Labour for shouting 'nonsense' / 1/14 of UK population in 'stealth' DNA Database
The Rise in Landlord Equity, Decline of Saving and the start of the dark ages

#182 JonoP

JonoP

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

LOL.. Hows that crash you have been waiting for coming about? Still renting and facing rising rents per chance? Seems to me, like the idiot awards, in which people are given awards for the most stupid self inflicted accidental death, (thus doing us all a favour by removing themselves from the genepool) maybe there should be a similar idiot awards for this forum - there still seems to be plenty of similar old fools around on this board who still can't connect that when unlimited immigration means hundreds of thousands of new people in the UK every year need housing, that houseprices and rents go up. Maybe its good they are so limited mentally, as with a few extra IQ points, they may well work out that THEY are the ones paying 1000's per year just in housing benefit taxes alone to landlords to house them and then start to resent it as they are not only paying their own inflated rent, but the rents of others - keeping them unable to afford housing.

(Housing benefit is about a incredible 1000 per worker in taxes, but not all workers are paying it)

Luckly, posters like Pond321 show that there's no fool like an old fool, so no danger there for landlords!.

Hah hah, no you silly little fascist. I am not 'paying 1000s per year in housing benefit taxes' as you so xenophobically phrase it. This is (mainly) because I have emigrated to Australia....... Thus I am now an immigrant. An economic migrant if you will. Still earning more money than I know what to do with. Whereas you, I guess, are still drowning in the sorry pool of hatred and bile and blame that you class as your life. You have my pity.

Edited by Pond321, 30 October 2011 - 08:15 PM.

#183 brainclamp

brainclamp

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

Thank you for staying up so early in the morning in Australia counting your money to reply at exactly 10:30am UK time to my message.
That must have took some doing - did you use matchsticks to keep your eyes open?

LOL... I smell BS.

Australia uses a highly controlled immigration system seeking skills - not mass immigration. Now, what did you call it - fascist? - to control immigration to sensible levels and stop mass immigration? Are these Australians all fascists in a sorry pool of hatred and bile and blame then?

Hah hah, no you silly little fascist. I am not 'paying 1000s per year in housing benefit taxes' as you so xenophobically phrase it. This is (mainly) because I have emigrated to Australia....... Thus I am now an immigrant. An economic migrant if you will. Still earning more money than I know what to do with. Whereas you, I guess, are still drowning in the sorry pool of hatred and bile and blame that you class as your life. You have my pity.

[b]Brainclamp's Forecasts
2003 - Stealth Mass immigration means you have no chance in the labour or property markets (in the face of economists calling for drops).
2004 - HPI will continue with mass immigration. Modern Day serfdom will eventually result with a population register, resulting in your labour, taxes, controlled and owned by an connected elite. Inequality and mobility will collapse - maybe worse than 100 years ago. http://news.independ...icle2776936.ece
2005 - HPI will rise at least 10% as millions stream in.
2007 - Mass immigration will now result in rising crime levels will unfold as the labour market is mismatched. Property will get even more unaffordable (as credit is withdrawn from ordinary people).

The past and the future?
Society divided into landlords connected to the state and high paid state jobs, immense equity, and tenants labouring under a population register and ID cards, owned by the state and its minions.

332AD European Law Edict "Any person in whose possession a tenant that belongs to another is found not only shall restore the aforesaid tenant to his place of origin but also shall assume the ID card tax for this man for the time that he was with him. Tenants who meditate flight may be bound with chains and reduced to a servile condition and forced to work" (Constantine)

http://www.britannic...ssed-in-serfdom

ID cards bill approved by the house of commons / UK information commissioner uneasy about plans for a population register / 82 yr old pensoner manhandled, detained under anti-terror laws by Labour for shouting 'nonsense' / 1/14 of UK population in 'stealth' DNA Database
The Rise in Landlord Equity, Decline of Saving and the start of the dark ages

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users