• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 10:10 AM

Post you room vacancy here and see if you can find your perfect flatmate

#2 Guest_Winners and Losers_*

Guest_Winners and Losers_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 11:04 AM

Let me be the first then! Don't all rush at once!

I am looking for a flatmate (not ram or endless please :rolleyes: ) to share in Leeds. If anyone knows anyone looking, please pm me.

And no, Right Freds Dead, you can't move in. FFS. :rolleyes:

#3 Magpie

Magpie

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:22 PM

Let me be the first then! Don't all rush at once!

I am looking for a flatmate (not ram or endless please :rolleyes: ) to share in Leeds. If anyone knows anyone looking, please pm me.

And no, Right Freds Dead, you can't move in. FFS. :rolleyes:

HPC - excellent place to look for a flatmate if you want someone who constantly moans about everything and spends all their time hogging the computer... :unsure:

#4 Guest_Winners and Losers_*

• Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:25 PM

HPC - excellent place to look for a flatmate if you want someone who constantly moans about everything and spends all their time hogging the computer... :unsure:

I already have a bf like that :rolleyes:

Must have own computer and be a bear. ;)

#5 Guest_Winners and Losers_*

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:37 PM

Although I have been flooded with pm's from all of you who would like the privilege of shacking up with WAL, I must let you know that I have a male 'snowboarding instructor' coming around to view tonight. It's a difficult choice, HPC'er or hunky snowboarder (who comes with the bonus of being able to obtain a constant supply of free toiletries :blink: ). Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

#6 Magpie

Magpie

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:27 PM

I already have a bf like that :rolleyes:

Yes, I realise now that my wife might suggest I was describing myself. :unsure:

#7 Guest_Winners and Losers_*

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:41 PM

Yes, I realise now that my wife might suggest I was describing myself. :unsure:

:lol:
Pot kettle and black.

Well, have you seen Shakerbaby? He's never off this site. Soooo endless. :rolleyes:

#8 Rain'ard

Rain'ard

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:15 PM

Although I have been flooded with pm's from all of you who would like the privilege of shacking up with WAL, I must let you know that I have a male 'snowboarding instructor' coming around to view tonight. It's a difficult choice, HPC'er or hunky snowboarder (who comes with the bonus of being able to obtain a constant supply of free toiletries :blink: ). Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

You will need to check your lease it may have a clause in it saying No boarders or Snowboarders

#9 othello

othello

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:22 PM

There's an assumption on here that you're hot. You could be a complete munter. Can we see a pic?
We are becoming a nation of debt slaves, our short lives are bubbles in the champagne of the banking corporations. Don't blame the banks though, they just lend us what we want to borrow.

#10 Guest_Winners and Losers_*

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:27 PM

There's an assumption on here that you're hot. You could be a complete munter. Can we see a pic?

Why don't you ask Shakerbaby - he has seen EVERYTHING. As if I'm going to post my pic on HPC. :rolleyes:

Btw, the snowboarder moves in on Monday (after I get back from spending the weekend with Shaker). ;)

I am hot, but I don't need to prove it to you lot. :P

#11 ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

HPC Barfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,915 posts
  • About Me:It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies.

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:12 AM

Why don't you ask Shakerbaby - he has seen EVERYTHING. As if I'm going to post my pic on HPC. :rolleyes:

Btw, the snowboarder moves in on Monday (after I get back from spending the weekend with Shaker). ;)

I am hot, but I don't need to prove it to you lot. :P

Thanks for letting me know FFS :rolleyes:

#12 Guest_Winners and Losers_*

• Guests

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:27 AM

You will need to check your lease it may have a clause in it saying No boarders or Snowboarders

Already checked with Landlord. Its all good.

Btw, gossip!! Snowboarder rents out his flat in Manchester. When I asked why he said its because he can't afford to live there. :blink:

Stay tuned for more installments!!! I wonder if I can convert him to HPC??? ;)

#13 Rain'ard

Rain'ard

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:33 AM

Btw, gossip!! Snowboarder rents out his flat in Manchester. When I asked why he said its because he can't afford to live there. :blink:

Be careful though WAL there may be a reason for that (with respect to the the guy) So you dont want him renting out his half of the flat for a similar reason A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse if you get my meaning. You Know what snowboaders can be like once they start halfpiping. You Cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. if you get my drift.

I'm always have an ear for gossip though WAL

How is Shaker the Baby's gearstick since Stefan took a bite of it. It takes two to Tango, IF you know wadda I mean

Regards

Foxy

#14 Guest_Winners and Losers_*

• Guests

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:52 AM

Be careful though WAL there may be a reason for that (with respect to the the guy) So you dont want him renting out his half of the flat for a similar reason A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse if you get my meaning. You Know what snowboaders can be like once they start halfpiping. You Cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. if you get my drift.

I'm always have an ear for gossip though WAL

How is Shaker the Baby's gearstick since Stefan took a bite of it. It takes two to Tango, IF you know wadda I mean

Regards

Foxy

It's all being dealt with above board by the managing agents of the place I live. They just told me to find the person and they will deal with the rest. I reckon its because his mortgage payments are too high just for him to manage, if he had a gf he would probably live in it.

I'm not allowed to have fun on HPC anymore - either the mod's are removing my posts or Shakes has a case of the green eyed monster ffs!

Shakes is SUCH an attention seeker. :rolleyes: He loved the damage I did to his gear stick really. I don't think he has been able to use it at all this week. ;)

Are you insinuating that Shaker swings both ways?? :unsure:

#15 Rain'ard

Rain'ard

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 10:04 AM

Are you insinuating that Shaker swings both ways?? :unsure:

No, never. I might get a touch suspicious if he went out and bought a patio garden set with table and four chairs and said to you donít bother about the parasol base. You can lead a horse to water but you canít make him drink, If you can read between the lines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users