I'm with you on this one,i've got a spare 40k in about 4 weeks when my house sale goes through
and have decided its worth a punt after all even if prices do not go up and you only get 12 grand a year from it, its still comparable to the crap yields you would get over here,and would pay for itself but i'd have a lovely 4 bed villa for the winter
so i've been looking at the various agents offering this deal and am about to contact one
can you let me know who you went with?
I've decided to get the hibiscus villa,
by the way do you know what the interest rates will be on the 60%mortgages?
Im going for Hibiscus also, as is a freind! That way the roof solarium should get sun for much of the day even in winter.
Went through a rubbish agent called Superior world wide.
Now dealing direct with developer - very helpful and accomodating.
This E/A is very very helpful and Id wished we had reserved via him info - @intracasa.com
deal with Jann (we didnt resrve via him as he wasnt available at the time). Say Mr Butler sent you.
I understand the interest rate is currently around 5.7% on a non - status mortgage. I suspect competition will cause rates to drop. .
It's impossible to walk around as you are constantly hassled by the locals, and I mean constantly!
So that means you're staying on the complex.
Maybe Morocco will succeed in building an oasis in the desert, they managed it in Nevada, but buying this early is risky.
Of course that means the rewards will be greater if you are right, so good luck!!
However, I shan't be joining you as an investor nor as a holiday maker.
Mutt as I keep saying, this developement is a huge enclave. Most guests will remian on - site most if not all the time.
I agree buying this early is risky and sometimes I get stressed!