#121 fabs35

fabs35

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:11 PM

Hi Fabs,

As an example the JDF villas are starting at 260,000€ for a villa that is 145sqm on a plot of about 350 - 450sqm and they are about to release 24 Villas at 350 - 400sqm on plots of 1000sqm + for 750,000€

Even if you took the plot away on both and just looked at the price per sqm on living area alone then Saidia is about an average of 1834.05€ per sqm compared to 1000€ per sqm in Port - Lixus.

Hopefully this same kind of figure would be applicable to the apartments. I have just bashed out some figures on my calculator and came up with about £78,000 for an apartment of the same sqm as Jardin de Fleur.

Please bare in mind this is only guess work and dont take this figure to be true.

Thanks Andy for your analysis.

Assuming the Port Lixus villas are around 400sqm, €400k is reasonable. I am looking for an appt and approx £80k is what I would expect to pay. Look forward to hearing some more details as and when.

Cheers.

#122 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

Assuming the Port Lixus villas are around 400sqm, €400k is reasonable. I am looking for an appt and approx £80k is what I would expect to pay. Look forward to hearing some more details as and when.

Cheers.

Same bad news for everyone on Port - Lixus. I have just been told that there will be no apartments on the first phase only villas. This info has come direct from Thomas and Piron via our Business Development Manager.

#123 The Soup Dragon

The Soup Dragon

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:56 PM

Does anyone know of any sites where I can see finihed developments by the builders of Le Jardin de Fleur? I can't find anything from going onto Property Logic website.

#124 fws

fws

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

You won't. LJDF is their first project apparently.

#125 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:01 PM

Cheers.

Hi fabs and everyone else,

Not much being said at the moment and I know the Port - Lixus info probably wasnt what everyone wanted to hear but if any of you are interested in the Emaar projects then hopefully we might have some news very soon.

All i can give you at the moment is a website where you can see an overview of there 5 projects so check out http://www.emaar.com/morocco/

Some of you may have already seen it but if not its worth a look.

Hope this helps

I am also in La Saidia this friday so will i will take some new pictures for you all.

Andy

#126 dogbox

dogbox

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts
  • About Me:Dance music, nature / ecology, bushcraft, Krav Maga (hand to hand and armed combat martial art as used by special forces).

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:38 PM

Andy

Im interested to find out about a small commercial unit within the site.
I have spoken to Fadesa direct about the same subject.

Is this your bag?
And God said unto Luke 'come forth and thee shall have eternal life', but Luke came fifth and won a toaster.

'My children are Christian' is like saying 'my children are Conservatives' - at least have the common decency to let the little blighters make up thier own minds

#127 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:00 PM

Andy

Is this your bag?

I will make a couple of calls and get back to you ASAP.

Watch this space!!!!!

#128 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:12 PM

Andy

Is this your bag?

Hi Dog Box

I have just been given a direct contact number by Property Logic for the lady to talk to with Fadesa in Morocco.

I will give her a call tomorrow and let you know how i get on.

Andy

#129 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:43 AM

Andy

Is this your bag?

Hi Dig Box,

The info that i have is as follows. Commercial units are available and they are rental / lease only at about 16 euros per sqm per month. Thats all they would tell me at the moment and have said that they would need to know more as to what kind of store you want to put there and what size you need + they prefer franchises.

Hope this helps

Andy

#130 dogbox

dogbox

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts
  • About Me:Dance music, nature / ecology, bushcraft, Krav Maga (hand to hand and armed combat martial art as used by special forces).

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:58 AM

Hi Dig Box,

The info that i have is as follows. Commercial units are available and they are rental / lease only at about 16 euros per sqm per month. Thats all they would tell me at the moment and have said that they would need to know more as to what kind of store you want to put there and what size you need + they prefer franchises.

Hope this helps

Andy

Cheers

Ive heard the same. They want big international brands. Ah well, its good to know the developers are taking such pains to establish this as a premier resort.
And God said unto Luke 'come forth and thee shall have eternal life', but Luke came fifth and won a toaster.

'My children are Christian' is like saying 'my children are Conservatives' - at least have the common decency to let the little blighters make up thier own minds

#131 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:21 PM

Cheers

Ive heard the same. They want big international brands. Ah well, its good to know the developers are taking such pains to establish this as a premier resort.

You are so right, i am also glad that they are not just letting anyone take units there. This is just another factor in making La Saidia an exclusive resort.

#132 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:41 PM

Andy, Ive got my name down for a marina berth (purely as an investment), either 15m or 20m.

The agent Im dealing with tells me there are none left but has put me on a list if any should arrise.

Dont suupose you have one?
Andy, what about rent levels?

We use villas every year and always end up paying somewhere between £1000 - £2000 per week for detatched with pool, NOT ON A BEACH in a non chavvy resort in places such as Menorca. Smae for Sardinia and Greek islands such as Paxos.

When you think these villas will have the added benefit of being within walking distance of the beach and have the 3 golf courses, surely the rents will be reasonably strong?

Hi Dog Box,

I just got a personal message from you today regarding Marina births that we talked about some time ago at the time i posted the following reply.

Both Jardin de Fleur and Oasis are getting their marina births from Fadesa so if you contact them directly you might have a better chance of geting one. It might be that the agent you have been dealing with is only contacting JDF who only have 10m births left.

I dont know if this was an old message that has just come through but drop me a pm if you have any questions.

#133 andy welland

andy welland

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:19 AM

Hi fabs and everyone else,

Not much being said at the moment and I know the Port - Lixus info probably wasnt what everyone wanted to hear but if any of you are interested in the Emaar projects then hopefully we might have some news very soon.

All i can give you at the moment is a website where you can see an overview of there 5 projects so check out http://www.emaar.com/morocco/

Some of you may have already seen it but if not its worth a look.

Hope this helps

I am also in La Saidia this friday so will i will take some new pictures for you all.

Andy

Just a bit of a general update for everyone, I have just got the first artist impressions on the Kerzner project at Mazagan which i have attached to this posting.

Also I was in La Saidia on Friday and was quite impressed as i have not been there for a few weeks. So here is a bit of an update....The King was visiting the site on the Saturday so there was lots of activity everywhere from Oujda airport all the way to Saidia. In the villages along the route they were painting everything from curbstones, walls and even the bottoms of the trees and generally having a really good tidy up. In the resort itself they have now started construction on 4 of the hotels and both the Barcelo hotel and the Magnum projects are well under way about 60 / 70% of the rough construction completed. The clubhouse for the golf course in phase 1 and the marina club are both taking shape. Also the Medina at the front of the comercial centre is well under way and from what i have been told the plan is that you will walk along the seafront towards the marina and then enter the Medina through a Moroccan archway which all sounds really nice. They have also started work on the bars and restaurants that will be alongside the marina, but this has only just begun.

Keep an eye on www.lejardindefleur.com as they will be launching a webcam within the next couple of weeks that will be situated on top of the Fadesa building. The great thing is that you will be able to control the camera and be able to see not just the progress of JDF but also other parts of the project.

Hope this helps.

AndyAttached File  Souk.jpg   59.73KB   65 downloadsAttached File  Site_Plan.jpg   52.66KB   81 downloadsAttached File  Royal_Sahara_Hotel__Aerial_.jpg   38.36KB   89 downloadsAttached File  Promenade.jpg   44.55KB   74 downloads

#134 fws

fws

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:58 AM

Thanks for the update Andy. Dogbox what did you do about the marina berth?

#135 dogbox

dogbox

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:34 AM

Thanks for the update Andy. Dogbox what did you do about the marina berth?

Im torn between the berth, another property in Saidia (a cheap appartment this time) or just investing in the shares of SPEYMILL DEUTSCHE IMMOBILIEN / other shares investing in German real estate!!!!!!!!!!

Re the berth, Im trying to find out how values increase say in 3 years despite the fact the initial 20 year lease will only have 17 years left??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users