61 replies to this topic

#31 coolaftershave

coolaftershave

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:23 PM

If you listen to Kirsty you can hear her say that... the reason why we wont get a house price crash is

1) Interest rates are low (Well, looks like they are forecast to rise now)
2) Unemployment is at a historical low. (Week after week.. almost day after day we hear of job loses)

She took the existence of this website far to personally to be an independent market expert/analyst to the public, her outburst proves this. She should be dropped by any channel especially as very soon she will be VERY unpopular by the masses.

And on the accusations thrown at us for engineering the coming crash proves how dim the woman really is!

How can an analysis of the UK and World housing market by the people on this website and the readers of this website (Which is a small percentage of total population that watch horrible programs like hers) bring the market down?

She better be able to plead stupidity in court when all the people that financially ruin themselves start looking
to the people who were in a trusted position who gave unprofessional and biased advice.

CAS

Edited by coolaftershave, 22 May 2006 - 06:23 PM.

#32 trompe le monde

trompe le monde

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:58 PM

How can an analysis of the UK and World housing market by the people on this website and the readers of this website (Which is a small percentage of total population that watch horrible programs like hers) bring the market down?

Maybe this has been discussed before, but people in extremis can be totally irrational. I wonder if this site might be held up as a scapegoat, ie 'HPC wouldn't stop talking about it so they made it happen'. It's pretty difficult mustering up a lynch mob to attack a web-site, though - I hope.....

TLM
It's educational.........

#33 George

George

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 11:05 PM

Whats her level of education?
The UK:major consumer of Southwest Asian heroin, Latin American cocaine, and synthetic drugs; money-laundering center. Source: CIA

IPB Image

#34 Guest_Bart of Darkness_*

Guest_Bart of Darkness_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:51 AM

Probably a 50m swimming certificate and and "O" level in needlework.

#35 sub.42

sub.42

HPC Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:43 PM

And Granny gave her the deposit. Didn't have to work too hard to get started with then, did she? Still couldn't buy my house now even with a 75% deposit. Dreamworld occupant. I hope she loses the bloody lot. Shall we award her a new certificate in the art of talking s**t? Wake up darling, the bogey mans coming to get you...... :angry:

#36 kazap

kazap

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:17 AM

She really had to struggle some, huh? What are all those FTB's earning average money who have absolutely no chance of buying a delapidated craphole in those areas of London moaning about?

Hmm, I dunno, what do you mean by 'average money' I think someone on national average money can certainly buy a nice house in London, infact I know that's true becuase I did it :)! Read my FTB story if you are interested. Someone on London average money can certainly afford a house!

I think the point is that there are certain essential key workers that dont make average money, not teachers btw, my gf gets paid more than I did at her age, and its around the national average! But obviously there are many workers way under the average that are going to struggle. Im not sure a big crash will be great for the economy, Id rather just see prices sit still for the next 10 years, which is what I personally think will happen. Either way Im gonna continue to save and work as hard as I can so I can provide for my family, what else can we do..?!

#37 deadman

deadman

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:16 PM

Oh dear poor Kirsty AllSlop. She's annoyed. Annoyed at a website that mirrors the views of millions of Brits.
Wake up and smell the coffee sweetheart.
You fuelled this crap. Now it's time to face up to the reality of what you've created.

I'm annoyed at you too BITCH. :angry:
[

#38 rosie

rosie

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:16 PM

Has someone already said that this works a treat on mac?
Ta very much anyway.
Hilarious!

#39 DINKY & RENTING

DINKY & RENTING

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 08:37 AM

Funny how she winges about the rules of the stock market and the regulations are in place. Since when were rules and regulations applied to this money printing industry?

#40 eastleighfan

eastleighfan

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:56 AM

Funny how she winges about the rules of the stock market and the regulations are in place. Since when were rules and regulations applied to this money printing industry?

Touchy wasn'tshe ? Stamping her little feet and throwing her toys out of the pram !!!! Looked quite sweet actually, didn't she ? :lol:
One worry I have got tho , I note that the clip came from August 1994 2 1/2 years ago , sadly still no sign of the crash . Keep watching tho , I reckon it could be soon :lol:

#41 OzzMosiz

OzzMosiz

Work to live, don't live to work

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:06 PM

Touchy wasn'tshe ? Stamping her little feet and throwing her toys out of the pram !!!! Looked quite sweet actually, didn't she ? :lol:
One worry I have got tho , I note that the clip came from August 1994 2 1/2 years ago , sadly still no sign of the crash . Keep watching tho , I reckon it could be soon :lol:

1994? ;)
WRITE TO YOUR MP @ http://www.writetothem.com/

There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

~ Richard Feynman (1918 to 1988)

#42 eastleighfan

eastleighfan

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:03 PM

1994? ;)

OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:
2004 LOL

#43 Slumpmonkey

Slumpmonkey

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

OK, so I had a few scotches tonight but does anybody else think that Allsop is worth a scooby-doo?

#44 Crashman Begins

Crashman Begins

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:45 PM

OK, so I had a few scotches tonight but does anybody else think that Allsop is worth a scooby-doo?

Yeah when it all goes tits up... literally
precious-metal-investment.blogspot.co.uk

BBB @ Dec 5 2004, 05:30 PM: some credit crunch guys....not my idea of a credit crunch......is it yours?
''first this will happen, then this will happen'' you all said..kind of throws all your baloney theories out of the window doesn't it?

They will do anything to avoid suggesting that the size of the pie is not the real problem, it's the way it is sliced.

#45 Malarkey

Malarkey

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:38 PM

After watching the video I came to the following conclusions

1. Her concern that anyone who sells to rent with the aim of prices coming down, maybe priced out of the market. Yes this is a possibility and a risk. One that she does not think that anyone should take. Her anger towards anyone who encourages this is understandable given her views. It seemed that she really did feel that such advice was irresponsible.

2. I was rather touched by her belief in the power of the media and this web site in particular. The talk of insider trading etc. Seemed to point to her belief that HPC could influence a crash. Which is unrealistic.

3. I did wonder if her rage was due to the fact she reads this site and has seen the slating she receives. Particularly the negative emphasis given to her appearance.
Which to me has always seemed over the top and an issue of inconsequence.

4. I shall continue to ignore her property programme (as I have for a long time).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users