12 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

Targ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,538 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

Is it just me or is Property Tracker no longer working? Have Rightmove blocked it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lest there be any doubt.

No I believe prices will fall and am astounded that a so called Conservative led government could act in such a stupid way. As you can see from today, there are 2,000 HtB applicants and it has been on MSM none stop all day and they make up about 3.5% of a typical months mortgages.

BTL is a good potential way to bankruptcy and yes sometimes I make points to hopefully make people think.

#2 Dorkins

Dorkins

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,478 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

Is it just me or is Property Tracker no longer working? Have Rightmove blocked it?

I tried to install it for the first time a couple of days ago, couldn't get it to do anything.

#3 normdiploom

normdiploom

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

Not working for me either...

#4 hotairmail

hotairmail

Tired of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,455 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

It's not how I remember it...apparently it now shows you how to invest like a prostitute....

http://www.propertytracker.com/

Is Property Bee still around?

Edited by hotairmail, 12 January 2014 - 03:54 PM.

"The chicken is radiating disorder out into the wider universe."

#5 Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

Targ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,538 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

It's not how I remember it...apparently it now shows you how to invest like a prostitute....

http://www.propertytracker.com/

Is Property Bee still around?

No, it's this one.... https://chrome.googl...efalbeogkmlmand

Property Bee doesn't work with Chrome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lest there be any doubt.

No I believe prices will fall and am astounded that a so called Conservative led government could act in such a stupid way. As you can see from today, there are 2,000 HtB applicants and it has been on MSM none stop all day and they make up about 3.5% of a typical months mortgages.

BTL is a good potential way to bankruptcy and yes sometimes I make points to hopefully make people think.

#6 DabHand

DabHand

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Yeah l was only looking at this last night, so its broken sometime in last 12-18 hours.
'In order to stop men with guns stealing 50% of your income, you must give 50% of your income to men with guns'

Financial Innovation = Obfuscation of fraudulent practices.

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul." George Bernard Shaw

How can Britain compete internationally when the expense of a worker includes the astronomical cost of housing them?

#7 hellsbells

hellsbells

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

Hasn't worked properly for me for a couple of months. Tried re installing it - zilch.

#8 Snozzle

Snozzle

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Too much HPI broke it.

#9 Nabby81

Nabby81

HPC Poster

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

Cant get this to work or Property Bee on Firefox

#10 DabHand

DabHand

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Cant get this to work or Property Bee on Firefox

PB needs an update so go to the web site and re install the plug in from latest download.

PT is certainly broken, guess either the layout has changed and the devs aren't active anymore to fix it, OR iirc, the app uses a scraper from a fixed server rather than relying on visits by real people running the plugin to collect info. RM have probably blocked it or chucked em a few quid to fook orf.

Bit of a pisser!
'In order to stop men with guns stealing 50% of your income, you must give 50% of your income to men with guns'

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul." George Bernard Shaw

How can Britain compete internationally when the expense of a worker includes the astronomical cost of housing them?

#11 DabHand

DabHand

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

I tweeted the developer of Property Tracker regarding the issue, and much respect to the guy, he updated it straight away.

I just tested it and it works.

If you find your chrome isn't updating you can follow these steps here to do manually trigger the update.
http://lifehacker.co...rome-extensions

#12 Venger

Venger

HPC Great Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

I tweeted the developer of Property Tracker regarding the issue, and much respect to the guy, he updated it straight away.

If you find your chrome isn't updating you can follow these steps here to do manually trigger the update.

Thanks for doing that. I like Property Tracker, and well done to the PT guy for his quick response. Just has a look at his background.. a very intelligent guy with computer IT stuff.

#13 normdiploom

normdiploom

HPC Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

thank you, that's worked for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users