Gold Breaks 3-Month Rule For 1St Time In 11 Years
Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:28 PM
That third month just never came. Until April 2012."
Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:35 PM
I'm not going back in any time soon.
The gold game is a ridiculous gamble, unless you're at the top. And you're not.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:50 PM
1, At first it grows, everyone is calling bubble and it just keeps going.
2, There is a good correction.
3, Everyone piles in because it cheaper than it was and it now looks like a good investment.
4, The price grows and surpasses the previous peak.
5, A new paradigm is called
6, The bubble grows further
7, It then pops and latecomers get burnt.
Gold is just going from stage 1 to stage 2.
Silver is in stage 2.
Stage 3 will come after Spain hits the fan.
- I don't believe that there can be sustainable asset inflation when there is underlying wage deflation.
- No matter what you choose to do in life, choose to do what you are best at and be the best you can be.
- Everyone is a vested interest and everything is rigged.
- Sometimes bubble dynamics just end, people stop believing and what was once a virtuous cycle suddenly morphs into vicious one.
- The real value goes beyond the money.
I have come to realize that there is widespread belief in a 2015 global recovery.At this point in June 2013 is clear that there will be no recovery in 2015, central bankers have run out of tools to patch over the structural problems and the can can no longer be kicked.As we approach 2015 it will be clear that the emperor has no clothes and there will be an economic crash that makes 2009 look trivial.Note: I was wrong on 2nd May 2012 12:00 - London Top called prediction of London will fall by >10% in 12 months.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users