1 reply to this topic

#1 Will!

Will!

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

Somebody called Terry Mcgrenera is standing for the London Assembly on the slate of "The House Party - Homes for Londoners". Does anyone know anything about his manifesto? All I can find on the internet is that he's ex-Green Party and he thinks ‘The government’s new ‘affordable rent’ measures come into effect shortly. They will not be “affordable” to tens of thousands of families on housing benefit. The thrust of the measures will be that London will become a city of the rich. To prevent that happening is the reason I founded the House Party. ‘Getting elected to the London Assembly is the best way to prevent the gentrification, some would call it social cleansing, of the capital as well as making it prohibitive for first-time buyers and people living in the private rented sector.’

Is he an HPCer? A nut? Both?

#2 Executive Sadman

Executive Sadman

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,818 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

I dont know. Im skeptical of anyone who manage's to say all that without mentioning building more houses

He could be a landlord upset he might get a little less HB money for nothing for all I know.

Edited by Executive Sadman, 28 April 2012 - 10:05 PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2379932059ea3cb20dbeb7b26a560074.jpg 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users