Renewed Investor

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

According to the TA

Link

Looks like a May Crash is coming if that shoulder aint formed quick!

#2 Wurzel Of Highbridge

Wurzel Of Highbridge

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts
  • About Me:What I find I keep.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

According to the TA

Link

Silver falling into the $20's or teens is fanciful thinking at best. If it does I will be filling my boots quite literally. Perhaps I will invest in a pair of silver boots?
  • I don't believe that there can be sustainable asset inflation when there is underlying wage deflation.
  • No matter what you choose to do in life, choose to do what you are best at and be the best you can be.
  • Everyone is a vested interest and everything is rigged.
  • Sometimes bubble dynamics just end, people stop believing and what was once a virtuous cycle suddenly morphs into vicious one.
  • The real value goes beyond the money.

I have come to realize that there is widespread belief in a 2015 global recovery.At this point in June 2013 is clear that there will be no recovery in 2015, central bankers have run out of tools to patch over the structural problems and the can can no longer be kicked.As we approach 2015 it will be clear that the emperor has no clothes and there will be an economic crash that makes 2009 look trivial.Note: I was wrong on 2nd May 2012 12:00 - London Top called prediction of London will fall by >10% in 12 months.

#3 Renewed Investor

Renewed Investor

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

Silver falling into the $20's or teens is fanciful thinking at best. If it does I will be filling my boots quite literally. Perhaps I will invest in a pair of silver boots?

It's happening in May by the looks of it. May is the worst month for trading as that is the major profit grab month. Plus remember this is US election year and the Dollar must look good in such times. High PM prices make currencies look suspect.

I will be filling my boots too though. I envy those who bought the last election year crash.

Got my eye on a Monster Box if the price is right.

#4 p.p.

p.p.

Curly Jefferson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,781 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:43 AM

According to the TA

Link

its all relative....

Posted Image
even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day

When they come a wull staun ma groon, Staun ma groon al nae be afraid
Thoughts awe hame tak awa ma fear, Sweat an bluid hide ma veil awe tears

my blog

#5 Wurzel Of Highbridge

Wurzel Of Highbridge

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

If anyone wants to stock up at 7% VAT, I have found a company who will ship from Germany to the UK via a subsidiary company.

vatea.de

Rwanda 1000 RWF Rhino 2012 1 kilo silver mintbar 882,14 EUR inc.
Australia 30 AUD Kookaburra 2012 1 kilo silver 886,06 EUR
  • I don't believe that there can be sustainable asset inflation when there is underlying wage deflation.
  • No matter what you choose to do in life, choose to do what you are best at and be the best you can be.
  • Sometimes bubble dynamics just end, people stop believing and what was once a virtuous cycle suddenly morphs into vicious one.

I have come to realize that there is widespread belief in a 2015 global recovery.At this point in June 2013 is clear that there will be no recovery in 2015, central bankers have run out of tools to patch over the structural problems and the can can no longer be kicked.As we approach 2015 it will be clear that the emperor has no clothes and there will be an economic crash that makes 2009 look trivial.Note: I was wrong on 2nd May 2012 12:00 - London Top called prediction of London will fall by >10% in 12 months.

#6 Renewed Investor

Renewed Investor

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

I always buy from Germany now. Thanks for the link though Khards, I hadn;t heard of them before. Reliable? How quick is shipping?

#7 Wurzel Of Highbridge

Wurzel Of Highbridge

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

@Renewed Investor

I placed an order a couple of days back - It is currently in tracked transit with DHL, so I will post back in a couple of days.

I did exchange a few emails with vatea, and they are great to deal with by email so quite confident in there service.

+ they have an eBay shop with over 3k feedback ( http://myworld.ebay.de/vatea-shop/ )

The did mention that they could only charge 7% vat until the vat limit for the year runs out? But at the moment they are good to go.

http://www.ebay.de/i...=item4163b0c593

http://www.ebay.de/i...=item41624beafc

Edited by khards, 26 April 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#8 Renewed Investor

Renewed Investor

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Has it arrived yet Khards? Despite the way I think Silver is going I am tempted to order a 10 ounce Lunar Dragon from them as they are quite cheap compared to everywhere else. The numismatic aspect should stop it from falling in price too.

#9 Wurzel Of Highbridge

Wurzel Of Highbridge

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Has it arrived yet Khards? Despite the way I think Silver is going I am tempted to order a 10 ounce Lunar Dragon from them as they are quite cheap compared to everywhere else. The numismatic aspect should stop it from falling in price too.

Hi Renewed Investor,

Yes arrived today safely and tracked by DHL.

#10 Renewed Investor

Renewed Investor

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

Good to hear. I'll bookmark them for when I am ready to buy.

#11 LC1

LC1

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

@Renewed Investor

I placed an order a couple of days back - It is currently in tracked transit with DHL, so I will post back in a couple of days.

I did exchange a few emails with vatea, and they are great to deal with by email so quite confident in there service.

+ they have an eBay shop with over 3k feedback ( http://myworld.ebay.de/vatea-shop/ )

The did mention that they could only charge 7% vat until the vat limit for the year runs out? But at the moment they are good to go.

What's the risk of being stung by HMRC after taking delivery? Very tempted by that 7% VAT.... B)

#12 sleepwello'nights

sleepwello'nights

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

What's the risk of being stung by HMRC after taking delivery? Very tempted by that 7% VAT.... B)

None whatsoever. The VAT rate is that applies in the EU country the supply takes place. If the sale is to a non VAT registered person any subsequent sale by that person is outside the scope of VAT and the goods are in free circulation within the EU. Coininvestdirect explain the requirements that need to be met for a sale in Germany with VAT at 7% to apply on their website.

Subsequent sales by a VAT registered business are governed by the VAT rules of the country in which the supply is made.

Edited by sleepwello'nights, 12 May 2012 - 11:13 AM.

When all's said and done, there's more said than done.

#13 LC1

LC1

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

None whatsoever.

Thanks!

#14 Renewed Investor

Renewed Investor

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Okay, so I wanna pick up a 10 ounce Dragon and a 10 ounce Kookaburra. Notice tehy only accept Bank Transfer though which worries me a little though. With Bank Transfer there is no proof of purchase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users