2 replies to this topic

#1 AC44

AC44

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Can see that the forum is quite focused on Edinburgh and Glasgow but does anyone have any idea on what the HPC market status for the Highlands (North-West starting from Argyll all the way to Torridon)?

Have the prices been impacted? Are there any places that have been hit more than usual?

Is there any diifference between the main towns in Scotland (Inverness) with the country villages?

#2 abroad

abroad

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

I don't see any major drops in prices, certainly no recent inflation but prices in my opinion have not dropped much if at all. Good plots and outlooks are still snapped up quite quickly at the moment. Where there is more choice prices have softened more so Argyll and some of the less picturesque islands have seen some softening .

#3 AC44

AC44

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

I don't see any major drops in prices, certainly no recent inflation but prices in my opinion have not dropped much if at all. Good plots and outlooks are still snapped up quite quickly at the moment. Where there is more choice prices have softened more so Argyll and some of the less picturesque islands have seen some softening .

Have been looking for some time but not sure what to make of the market. Property Bee shows that some properties are on the market for some time and prices are reducing but nothing quite significant or extreme..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users