#1 timebandit

timebandit

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

Heads up

Emily Maitlis hosts a debate about what elected mayors could mean for democracy in the UK

Wih Respect, Greens, UKIP, BNP, Eng Dems, Indies
Twitter account Join and follow each other

Home Buyers' Strike- Join the group

http://www.facebook....104936389547036

#2 Unsafe As Houses

Unsafe As Houses

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

Heads up

Emily Maitlis hosts a debate about what elected mayors could mean for democracy in the UK

:lol: clearly went down llike lead balloon with HPCers.

#3 LetsGetReadyToTumble

LetsGetReadyToTumble

HPC Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:22 AM

Heads up

Watched it until some to$$er said that loads of people will die because the NHS was being privatised. He didn't mention the 10,000 plus who have died of MRSA so far and the huge death numbers at Stafford. And of course, being the BBC, he was unchallenged. Just allowed to say it in front of a mass audience. Just annoys me with their lack of duty and responsibility.

Edited by LetsGetReadyToTumble, 14 April 2012 - 12:23 AM.

#4 crash2006

crash2006

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

Watched it until some to$er said that loads of people will die because the NHS was being privatised. He didn't mention the 10,000 plus who have died of MRSA so far and the huge death numbers at Stafford. And of course, being the BBC, he was unchallenged. Just allowed to say it in front of a mass audience. Just annoys me with their lack of duty and responsibility.

People have died on the NHS because of private companies running the cleaning service, i saw the same cleaner use the same rag and water to clean a 2 hallways.
Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.
Privatize the profits socialize the losses.
Posted Image
what i think the coming year will bring
">
http://william-king....money/MOH1.html

i'm an economic prop3rty expert

We did'nt see this coming

Biflation

Posted Image

#5 satch

satch

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

People have died on the NHS because of private companies running the cleaning service, i saw the same cleaner use the same rag and water to clean a 2 hallways.

Clearly wrong, where were all the NHS managers, writing their Reports? Single Equality Scheme, Equality Impact Assessments, Race Equality Schemes, Disability Equality Scheme, Gender Equality Scheme, Ethnic Monitoring Reports
George Osborne July 2013; 'I don't think in the current environment a house price bubble is going to emerge in 18 months or three years.' Mark Carney September 2013; ' ... there has been an improvement in prices and activity (talking about the housing market) Osborne to cabinet as quoted in the Indie October 2013; "Hopefully we will get a little housing boom & everyone will be happy"

Osborne says; “Printing money is the last resort of desperate governments when all other policies have failed.”

George Osborne December 2008; “Savers and pensioners are the forgotten victims … They are innocent bystanders and it’s simply not good enough for the Government to walk on by."

In his 1997 Budget speech, Gordon Brown said, "I will not allow house prices to get out of control and put at risk the sustainability of the future". He went on to say that he did not want a return to "instability, speculation and negative equity" of the 1980's and 1990's.

#6 thod

thod

HPC Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

French mayors are paid according to the number of people in their commune. Thus they have an interest in increasing the numbers and they can only do that if they build houses.

#7 KingBingo

KingBingo

HPC Senior Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Watched it until some to$$er said that loads of people will die because the NHS was being privatised.

That would be just like how thousands of people starve in the UK every year because we don't have a NFS (National Food Service).
The truth is that the economies of rich countries, including the UK, are being kept alive by another and astonishingly under-reported bull market — in government debt. This is the bond bubble; and when it bursts, as it surely will, the result will be a recession far deeper than the crash from which we are trying to recover.

Allister Heath
17 September 2011

#8 Errol

Errol

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

Gave up watching News night a year or so ago. News Farce more like.

Want to get paid for polls? Try YouGov

#9 timebandit

timebandit

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

Gave up watching News night a year or so ago. News Farce more like.

Yes it was another pretty poor show, Nigel Farage must have been thinking "who the **** booked this gig".

Edited by timebandit, 14 April 2012 - 03:14 PM.

Twitter account Join and follow each other

Home Buyers' Strike- Join the group

http://www.facebook....104936389547036

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users