#1 Thunderbird 900

Thunderbird 900

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Why do these women dress so badly?
They look awful. Not a clue on colour, co-ordination, accessories, fit or suitability.

I actually think this is deliberate. They think they are going to a fancy dress party... :lol:

http://www.dailymail...ing-droves.html

My vote goes to the one in blue...Ridiculous! Just as bad, the Pink Baby Doll. :o

Attached File  article-0-12904064000005DC-834_634x419.jpg   101.38KB   174 downloads

Attached File  article-2128679-129050F8000005DC-438_634x751.jpg   119.6KB   160 downloads

Edited by Thunderbird 900, 12 April 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#2 Executive Sadman

Executive Sadman

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,619 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

lol, saw the thread title and knew this would be a DM article. I guess the well dressed ones dont make the papers.

Although seeing Stella McCartneys olympian rags, im not sure well dressed is allowed anymore.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#3 trevor_1977

trevor_1977

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

We have some of the ugliest mares in the world .

#4 GinAndPlatonic

GinAndPlatonic

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

They look awful. Not a clue on colour, co-ordination, accessories, fit or suitability.

I actually think this is deliberate. They think they are going to a fancy dress party... :lol:

I just think they are deluded and do not realise they are ugly bints...mutton dressed as lamb..springs to mind
Jack Palance: "Do you know what the secret of life is? One thing. Just one thing. You stick to that and everything else don't mean shit."
Billy Crystal: "Yeah, but what's that one thing?"
Jack Palance: "That's what you've got to figure out."

#5 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,031 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

I just think they are deluded and do not realise they are ugly bints...mutton dressed as lamb..springs to mind

Girlies have the dilemma of half their female friends will not wish to hurt feelings, so will tell a friend they look lovely even when they look ridiculous.

The other half of women will tell a woman she looks gorgeous, when she looks ridiculous, out of spite and jealousy... and knowing she herself stands a better chance if the other women look ridiculous.

Blokes, on the other hand, will tell another bloke straight if you look like a berk in some outfit.

This reminds me of a girl I dated when I was 17. I went to pick her up and when she answered the door she had done something horrendous to her hair - "What on earth have you done to your hair?" I blurted out, so shocked was I.

At which point my girlfriend appeared behind her - the woman who had answered the door was my girlfriend's older sister.
The success or failure of your deeds does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

The people closest to you have been trying to tell you that you have made a difference. That you did change things for the better. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing that we can ever truly control - whether we are good or evil.

The political triumph of the American Right has been to advance relentlessly the economic interests of the country's richest people, while emphasising a swath of moral, social and foreign policy issues that motivate and certainly distract middle-class and poor voters.

#6 Garf

Garf

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Three of them look like trannies to me. The others have no excuse.

#7 Bossybabe

Bossybabe

HPC Senior Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

They all have delusions of adequacy.
QUOTES:

• "This is going to hurt you much more than it will hurt me." - Bossybabe
  • "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.
  • "This fellow is wise enough to play the fool, and to do that well craves a kind of wit. He must observe their mood on whom he jests, The quality of persons, and the time" VIOLA, Twelfth Night, William Shakespeare
  • "Oh, when she's angry, she is keen and shrewd! She was a vixen when she went to school. And though she be but little, she is fierce." - HELENA, A Midsummer Night's Dream, William Shakespeare

#8 swissy_fit

swissy_fit

HPC Guru

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,523 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

http://www.dailymail...ing-droves.html

My vote goes to the one in blue...Ridiculous! Just as bad, the Pink Baby Doll. :o

Attached File  article-0-12904064000005DC-834_634x419.jpg   101.38KB   174 downloads

Attached File  article-2128679-129050F8000005DC-438_634x751.jpg   119.6KB   160 downloads

Have you taken over from IRRO?
If you want to know what the next political move will be, ask yourself what will suit the banks, and behold, the answer will come to you.

The Credit Crunch :
The logical financial outcome is deflation. The logical political outcome is inflation. (Thanks to Injin 21st Sept 2008)

#9 Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
  • About Me:Black Belt 10th Dan

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

To be fair there is a few in that article I would rattle.

For example

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

:o

#10 thecrashingisles

thecrashingisles

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,148 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

To be fair there is a few in that article I would rattle.

I think wobble is the verb you're looking for.

#11 Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
  • About Me:Black Belt 10th Dan

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

I think wobble is the verb you're looking for.

Yes.

I just love old trollops with tattoos.

#12 Starla

Starla

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

Oh come on the guys don't always get it right either.

Attached Files

Tell me all about it and start at the end.

#13 Nuggets Mahoney

Nuggets Mahoney

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,370 posts
  • About Me:Doesn't believe anything.
    Has many suspicions.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2128679/Aintree-races-open-Liverpools-finest-attending-droves.html

The next time some conspiraloon tells me the UK birth rate is dropping because of all those chemicals in the water I'll be sending them that link
edit: typo

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that many are not genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

#14 Scunnered

Scunnered

HPC Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image

Danger! Sharp turn ahead!

(Actually, that's one of the better outfits.)
A man, a map, a canal. Anacapamanama!

#15 happy_renting

happy_renting

Mildly Irritated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Every single one hideous. Another DM wind-up to get the people on forums and twitter chattering. The DM knows exactly what it is doing. And yet we can't resist looking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users