28 March 2012 08:23:46

Agent found: Astleys Chartered Surveyors
Agents Location found: Swansea
Agents Telephone found: 08433142751
Price changed: 499,950 599,950

27 March 2012 22:55:36

Price changed: 599,950 499,950

30 March 2011 13:03:59

Brief Description found: A quite stunning and unique four bedroom detached house, located on an exclusive gated development close to the village of Mumbles and a stones throw from Clyne Gardens. The spacious accommodation com...

Price found: 599,950
The success or failure of your deeds does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

The people closest to you have been trying to tell you that you have made a difference. That you did change things for the better. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing that we can ever truly control - whether we are good or evil.

The political triumph of the American Right has been to advance relentlessly the economic interests of the country's richest people, while emphasising a swath of moral, social and foreign policy issues that motivate and certainly distract middle-class and poor voters.

#2 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,968 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

Up again.

11 April 2012 08:12:07

Price changed: 499,950 599,950
The success or failure of your deeds does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

The people closest to you have been trying to tell you that you have made a difference. That you did change things for the better. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing that we can ever truly control - whether we are good or evil.

The political triumph of the American Right has been to advance relentlessly the economic interests of the country's richest people, while emphasising a swath of moral, social and foreign policy issues that motivate and certainly distract middle-class and poor voters.

#3 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,968 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

Down again.

12 April 2012 09:36:02

Brief Description changed: A quite stunning and unique four bedroom detached house, located on an exclusive gated development close to the village of Mumbles and a stones throw from Clyne Gardens. The spacious accommodation comprises; reception hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room opening to a fitted kitchen/breakfa... kitchen/bre...

Price changed: 599,950 499,995

#4 Byron

Byron

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

What always amazes me about these places is that they look as if no-one has ever lived in them.
Most peoples houses are a mix of old and new, all sorts of different carpets, walls painted all sorts of colours, book shelves, coats on hangers etc.etc.
This one looks as though they have been into a large furniture store and ordered the lot, together with ultra fashioned bathroom and kitchen.
What it would be like to live in I dread to think.

#5 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,968 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

What always amazes me about these places is that they look as if no-one has ever lived in them.
Most peoples houses are a mix of old and new, all sorts of different carpets, walls painted all sorts of colours, book shelves, coats on hangers etc.etc.
This one looks as though they have been into a large furniture store and ordered the lot, together with ultra fashioned bathroom and kitchen.
What it would be like to live in I dread to think.

I personally think all those houses at the top of that lane would be cold and soulless to live in - as you say, they look like you are living in IKEA.

Would not fancy being stuck up the top of that lane either - especially on icy mornings coming down that lane in my car.

#6 Byron

Byron

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

I personally think all those houses at the top of that lane would be cold and soulless to live in - as you say, they look like you are living in IKEA.

Would not fancy being stuck up the top of that lane either - especially on icy mornings coming down that lane in my car.

I quite agree.
In a house, I prefer a contrast of style and furniture with plenty of warm colours, a delight to the eye as you move from room to room. After all, this is Wales, not sunny California!

#7 mumblesmental

mumblesmental

HPC Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

nice enough place but would you want everyone who drives past looking into your front room? all well and good having a feature glass wall but its got to be done on the right house.I have also heard a few quite negative rumours surrounding the whole clyne set up etc

#8 Byron

Byron

HPC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

nice enough place but would you want everyone who drives past looking into your front room? all well and good having a feature glass wall but its got to be done on the right house.I have also heard a few quite negative rumours surrounding the whole clyne set up etc

Can you share them?
Swinger parties?

#9 The Masked Tulip

The Masked Tulip

I live on HPC!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,968 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Did someone mention swinger parties?

Are these the infamous Killay or Gorseinon ones? Or the more generic "We're having an affair" Mumbles ones?

But there is only answer to the mention of swingers!

Edited by The Masked Tulip, 16 April 2012 - 04:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users